音标：[ 'leibərə ] 发音:
- The laborers had not appeared to shovel it .
- An italian laborer came in and asked for a loaf of white bread .
- His hands were embrowned like those of a common laborer .
- On the fifteenth of every month he made a concession to his laborers .
- Look at jimmy bradock, down to being a day laborer .
- Above all, he is a good administrator in picking able assistants and laborers .
- Farm laborers said that they always woke up to find that work had been done overnight .
- A daughter of a laborer was in much the same social position as a daughter of a farmer or a merchant .
- The wage laborer is not as much interested or solicitous in his work as the free landed proprietor .
- Congress in 1882 passed the first of a series of laws stopping future immigration of chinese laborers .