- He said pen was an abandoned criminal .
- The poor little puppy had been abandoned .
- The vicar soon abandoned the struggle .
- The plan will most probably be abandoned .
- The cruel man abandoned his wife and child .
- The match was abandoned because of bad weather .
- I can't abandon a tiny child to her .
- The project was abandoned [shelved ; dropped] .
- He soon abandoned this practice .
- The tellico project must be abandoned .
- It's difficult to see abandon in a sentence. 用abandon造句挺难的
- They abandoned themselves to jubilee .
- The normal channels of administration were abandoned .
- She felt herself constrained to abandon the idea .
- It would be a sin on your part to abandon science .
- The enemy abandoned the city and fled .
- A feeling of resentment urged him to abandon them .
- I found i was to be abandoned .
- Frank abandoned his axle as the heat in it died .
- I've abandoned her for the moment, and i am writing to you .
- He abandoned every particle of self-respect cringe and fawn .